The legend of the 
rabbit on the moon🌝🐇


Hello guys it´s me Gabriel again,again,again and today i´m talk about the legend of the ''Rabbit on the moon''.  For those who saw my first post, you know, but who did not see I''II tell.   I went on a walk in a museum and saw about this legend and now I''II tell you a bit about this.  This is the link from my first post for you to see after: 
 http://culturelegendsandfolklore.blogspot.com/2018/05/culture-in-my-holiday.html

Imformations of the ''Rabbit on the moon''🌝🐇

 Ok, now I'll tell you some information about this legend:

 The rabbit on the moon is a Japanese legend that began when people began to look at the moon and realize that their craters formed a rabbit.   Japan is not the only country that has this legend, because China also believes that, but the story is different and the name is not "Rabbit on the Moon", but the "Jade Rabbit", and this legend is also present in the Buddhist religion.



The legend

 A curiosity that I would like to speak is that in the Japanese version there are 2 version 1 and 2, i will tell you the Japanese version only the 1 version because it was the one I found most cool.

''Rabbit on the moon''

In a florest lived a fox, a rabbit and a monkey, they are friends and at night they meet to talk about your lives. But they did not know that an old man was watching them.  He wanted to know, which the three had a good hearth to become a ''God of the Moon''.
The old man becomes  a beggar and came near friends and say:

  - I´m hungry!
 The fox and the monkey had a  differents abilitys, the monkey has got agility and the fox has got a good intelligence.  The monkey with his agility went up in the tree, took a fruit and gave to the beggar and the fox with his intelligence went to the river and with his tail caught a fish.  The rabbit without having abilityes say:

  -Monkey do me a favor, took a firewood for me and Fox make a fire with the firewood please?
The fox finished the fire and the rabbit threw itself to be food for the beggar. They started crying and the beggar becomes again in a old man and took the rabbit to become the God of the moon.



Ok guys the post is finish, I hope you  have  enjoyed it and comment in the comments what you found about this legend, in my opinion I liked it, ok, bye, bye 😎😎😉😉.
  
  
Source:http://ondevaoasnuvens.blogspot.com/2011/02/historias-o-coelho-da-lua.html 
https://aoikuwan.com/2011/02/28/tsuki-no-usagi-o-coelho-da-lua/ 
 
   
 

Comentários

Postagens mais visitadas deste blog

Culture in my holiday