Culture in my holiday







 CULTURE IN
               MY HOLIDAY 😎            

Hello guys, my name is Gabriel and today in my blog i talk about my holiday ok .   The name of this holiday is "Labour Day'' and happens on the day 1 (first)  of May in Brazil.  I had 4 (four) days in my house and  i talk about thesse 4 days ok😉😀.

1. In my first day in went on a ride for a museum about culture. I saw the culture of Japan,China,The USA and among othres.  My favorite culture was the culture of Japan because i liked the legends and my favorite lengend was the " Rabbit in the moon"  🐇.


 2.In my second day i stayed in my house but i did not stand still.  I run, i iscremead ,i got crazy and i borried.  But, my cousin and my friend´s came in my house.  We played,we sing and we  went in a big swiming - pool.   We play inside it elements of nature and i was the element of water to represent Brazil because Brazil have a lot of water.

3.In my third day i went in my mother´s store,i was messing with the computer.  I wachted videos 📹 on youtube about animes as:
-Dragon Ball
-Naruto
-Knights of  the zodiac
-Pokemon and
-YU-GI-OH

These are my favorite animes and i talk about her.  Animes are a culture of Japan,and the first ( 1 ) anime premiered in 1908 it was a short animation of three ( 3 ) seconds of a boy writing the word "film" in Japenese, and the name of this anime are "Katsudo Sashin" .    Here is the link for you to see:
https://youtu.be/uCR7u3iDyI8

Resultado de imagem para we made your childhood awesome right


 4.In my final day i stayed in my house again,but i remerbered that my family would gather in my house to have a nice lunch.  his happen once a mounth and it is a tradition of ours or our culture.
Resultado de imagem para fotos de uma familia almocando

 Ok guys this was my holiday i really enjoyed, i hope you have enjoyed read and thanks for the attention bye😎😀😉😊😁. 









Comentários

Postagens mais visitadas deste blog